Vision, Mission And Objectives
"To become the leader of Town & Country Planning towards creating,quality,flourising and sustainable enviroment by 2020"
"To spun national physical plan policy and planning strategic through comprehensive planning".
"Sustainable Development Planning Line"
"To make the Department an excellent and distintive center of town & country planning services"
"To ensure an impeccable land use planning and land development towards the creation of quality and sustainable natural environment in Pahang Darul Makmur", by :-
Encouraging and overseeing the implementation of the Town and Country Planning Act 1976 (Act 172) and its amendments in regulating, controlling and planning the development in State of Pahang;
- Enhancing the Town and Country Planning service at State Authorities level, Local Authorities (PBT) and Government as well as Private Agencies;
Implementing a standard Planning System for all Local Authorities (PBT) across the State of Pahang;
- Managing research on Physical Planning Methodology which aims to develop the urban and rural as well as improving the quality of life in line with national development policies;
- Providing secretariat services for the State Planning Committee; and
- Providing consultancy service and planning advice for all clients based on government policies, legislation, standards and guidelines.
Pahang State of Town and Country Planning Department play a role through its functions, which are :-
- To act as a main advisor agency for the State Government on all matters related to land use planning, including the use and development of land in accordance with the Town and Country Planning Act 1976 (Act 172);
- To advise the State Government and Local Authorities regarding the policies and planning controls of land and buildings;
- To determine the land use and zoning in general as well as assist the preparation of urban plans namely Resettlement Plan / New Growth, Privatisation of Low Cost Housing Plan / Landscape Special Area Plan, Industrial Area Settlement / Infrastructures and Utilities Planning service;
- To conduct research and study related to the use and development of land in the State;
- To serve as a Secretariat of the State Planning Committee which established under the provisions of the Town and Country Planning Act 1976 (Act 172); and
- To ensure full implementation of the Town and Country Planning Act 1976 (Act 172).