Functions of Planning Control Division
- To give planning comments on application of land conversion, sub division and partition;
- To process planning permission (KM) application for area which is outside of Local Authority's jurisdiction;
- To assist certain Local Authorities in processing planning permission applications;
- To give physical planning comments regarding proposed land acquisition and application of state land;
- To ensure the implementation of Act 172 and its provisions related to planning approval; and
- To ensure the Development Proposal Report (LCP) is following the Development Proposal Report's Assessment Procedure approved by the State Government.